Though no statement of beliefs could fully encompass all we believe, we have listed some of our general beliefs and basic doctrines which are central to our Christian faith. We believe:
- THE BIBLE: We believe the bible is the complete, inspired, and authoritative Word of God; without error in the original writings. We believe the bible is the final authority of all truth and should be used by all believers to guide them in both faith and life.
- THE TRINITY: We believe there is one true God revealed in three distinct, eternal persons: God the Father, God the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- GOD THE FATHER: We believe that God is the creator of all things. He upholds, sustains, and rules over His creation. We believe God knows all things, including the free choices of all moral agents, both angelic and human, and that he truly hears and answers prayers.
- JESUS: We believe in the divine nature of Jesus and that He is the only begotten Son of God; both fully God and fully man. We accept the birth, life, death, and resurrection of Jesus as facts; that He was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of a virgin, He lived a sinless life, performed many miracles, died on a cross, and rose from the dead three days later. We believe He left behind His Spirit which enables the believer to live in His fullness and power; giving the body of believers the ability to do greater things than He did while on the earth.
- THE HOLY SPIRIT: We believe the Holy Spirit is the third person of the Trinity. God desires to express the power of the Holy Spirit in the life of the believer. This power, through the Spirit, among other things, is used for holy living, sharing of our faith, and the effective use of our spiritual gifts. The Holy Spirit reveals God’s love, convicts humanity of their sin, and imparts spiritual life through regeneration new birth through salvation. The spirit indwells, sanctifies, leads, and empowers believers for Godly living and service. We believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit, empowering them for supernatural ministry including healing, deliverance, prophecy, and all true ministry.
- SALVATION: We believe in Christ’s sacrificial death which paid the price for mankind’s sin. We believe salvation is a free gift from God, available to all people. There is only one way to salvation, and that is through the precious, atoning blood of Jesus Christ through regeneration by the Holy Spirit. Through belief in Christ and repentance of our sins, we can receive eternal life. Those who do not believe will be eternally destroyed.
- THE GOSPEL: We believe the Gospel is the good news of what God has accomplished for sinners through the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus Christ, ushering the Kingdom of God into the world and waging war against the Kingdom of Satan. Every believer has been commissioned to proclaim the Gospel. It is the foundation for the life of the Church and our only hope for eternal life. We believe the Gospel is never fully communicated in words alone, but must also be demonstrated in power, just as Jesus and the early Church modeled for us.
- SUPERNATURAL LIVING: We believe that the ministry of the Spirit in signs and wonders continues to be as broad, tangible, and powerful among believers today as it was in the early church. We also believe that all the biblical gifts of the Spirit continue to be distributed by the Spirit today; that these gifts are divine provisions central to spiritual growth and effective ministry and living; and that these gifts are to be eagerly desired, faithfully developed, and lovingly exercised according to biblical guidelines.
GOD IS GREAT/GOD IS GOOD
God is great, and God is good.
He is so great that you could never fully comprehend his greatness and majesty.
He is so good. Because of His goodness, you can believe big, trust big, and dream big.
GOD LOVES YOU
God passionately and patiently loves you.
God has adopted us as His beloved children.
Because of His unending love, you can freely come to Him with your needs and desires without worry. He is eager to answer your prayers.
GOD HAS A PLAN FOR YOUR LIFE
God has a particular and special plan for your life, and your life alone.
God gifted you specifically for His plan for your life.
God has given you a genius that is made for His plan for you.
God has put a passion for His plan in you and wants to release that passion.
God’s plan is abundant, fulfilling, exciting, challenging, eternally valuable, and transforming.
YOU CAN DO EVERYTHING YOU ARE CALLED TO DO
You have what it takes.
You have been specially created for God’s purpose in your life.
You have what you need, in Christ, for every challenge, situation, and assignment God will ask of you.
GOD HAS PROVIDED EVERYTHING YOU NEED
Everything I need for everything God has for me has been provided
Gods grace has made it all available to us!
Every spiritual blessing is available to you through the grace of Christ.
Grace for power, healing, holy living, enduring, resources, strength, wisdom, and creativity are yours.
As we walk in obedience and believe God will provide, He will make his blessings manifest in our lives.
GOD IS WORKING THINGS FOR YOUR GOOD
God will take every event, good and bad, and work them all together for your good.
He desires good for you because he loves you, and you love Him.
We have been called according to His purpose, and His desire for us is only good.
God does not desire you to live in pain, sickness, hopelessness, or want of any kind.
Our Purpose: We were created to please God
Our Posture: We live, act, and speak with humility
Our Method: We act in bold faith
Our Attitude: We are enthusiastic about God and His calling
Our Character: We walk in the Fruits of the Spirit
Our Standard: We do all things with excellence